Hi there! I’m Jillian and welcome to my blog! Here I share tips and ideas and news and insights on nearly everything imaginable.
I’m a seasoned digital marketing specialist and freelance writer. Creating unique content, managing social media accounts, building high-quality backlinks, designing infographics, editing images, analyzing competitor profiles…I do it all. I take much pride in the quality of my work and love the feeling that comes with contributing to the success of client campaigns.
In addition to my marketing background, I have experience in journalism. During my four years of college at Kean University, I wrote for the student newspaper, The Tower, ultimately becoming the Editor-in-Chief. Shortly after graduation, I had the opportunity to freelance for a local N.J. parenting magazine, Curious Parents.
I’m a Jersey girl, born and raised in South Jersey. I’m a die-hard Eagles fan happily married to a devoted Giants fan. We’re parents to two adorable furry balls of energy, Bailee and Oscar.
Some Random Facts About Me
- I’m a pool player and play on three 9-ball teams.
- I’m the queen of my kitchen and always on the lookout for new and delicious recipes.
- I believe flea markets, yard sales, and thrift stores are some of the best places to shop (where else do you find vintage, one-of-a-kind items, or items you can transform into something fantastic?)
- Traveling makes me happy because it opens my eyes, mind, and heart to new places and people.
- I believe getting lost in a good book is one of the best forms of relaxation.
- My favorite season is fall and I have no shame in my pumpkin obsession (or avocado).
Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to drop a line anytime!